With everyone shifting their gear towards fitness, it is a common scenario to see people looking for all possible options to get the best possible workout experience. On that note, if you’re planning to buy fitness equipment from NordicTrack, one of the best brands to rely on, you are well aware of the fact that you’re going to invest in something that’s worth it all. NordicTrack products are loaded with features and each of the features are fascinating enough to leave you astonished.
The features are so advanced that you just cannot think of missing out on the brand’s products for sure. As far as entertainment is concerned, people tend to pay a considerable attention towards this parameter as well. iFit is a great entertainment feature in itself. In addition to this, the brand offers other options as well like speakers among others. On the same lines, one entertainment option that most of the people look for is – Netflix. Many people tend to ask the dealers and also the customer service whether it is possible to watch Netflix on NordicTrack.
In this article, we’ll talk about is it possible to watch your favourite series / movie while burning those calories and if yes, then how?
Can I watch Netflix on NordicTrack?
With people spending about 1-2 hours on working out, it is quite obvious to look for entertainment options. Some prefer listening music while others would want to watch either a movie or a series. As far as NordicTrack is concerned, some users expressed joy as they say they were able to run Netflix on their equipment while some claim that they couldn’t despite following the same steps. Most of the users of the models X22i, X32i, S22i treadmill /cycle under the brand “NordicTrack” have been able to watch Netflix.
If you have any of the above models, you could try the below mentioned steps. However, it is very much possible that these steps might not deliver the results that you want. But still, if you wish to give it a try, then go ahead.
- Firstly, you need to go to “Settings”.
- Here, select the option of “maintenance settings”.
- Just after this, tap about 10-15 times on the same spot on the screen that appears when you select “maintenance settings.”
- On doing so, you’ll see a pop-up message that says “privileged mode is enabled”.
- Now, swipe up from the bottom. With this, you get to see three icons – a triangle, a circle and a square.
- Click on the circle. Doing so, you are taken to the desktop.
- Now, open the internet and head straight to netflix.com
- When Netflix open up, go to the top right corner and select Help centre.
- There, you need to type – “app not compatible with the device”
- There’s an option called “read article”. Click on it. You’ll find a link there that allows the android app to be downloaded directly onto your NordicTrack.
- Now, go to “downloads” and there you’ll see the app. Click on it to install. It would take about 2 minutes. That’s it!