If you are searching for best rowing machines online then I am pretty sure that you already would have come across Concept2 Model D. In this article, I would give you the honest review of the machine that will have its positives and negatives aspects.
The price range of this machine is somewhere around $1000, and in this price tag, it is worth every single penny. It provides you remarkably smooth rowing experience. Concept 2 makes very high-end rowing machines, and that’s why they dominate this industry. Their tools are used in many world championships, and a lot of Olympians use the same machine to train themselves.
The Fan of the machine is engineered to minimize the noise. You can also adjust the footrests to a different level. In other machines, it becomes quite difficult to transport, but this one comes with caster wheels so that you can move it from one place to another without any glitch. The monitor is adjustable, and a battery powers the machine. For compact storage, the machine can be divided into two pieces. You can know more about water rowing machine over here.
There are other rowing machines as well available in the market at a very cheaper rate, but if you are looking for a machine that is durable for years and provides quality experience then, I think this machine is for you.
In the below section, we’ll talk about the pros and cons of this rower.
Concept 2 Model D Pros
- It comes with latest PM5 Monitor that provides accurate feedback about your exercise.
- The resistance of the machine can be easily adjusted through the spiral damper.
- It has a stainless steel track with aluminum rail that provides very smooth seat movement.
- It has an ergonomic handle that helps in maintaining the right posture while making the stroke.
- The machine is used by professionals in the industry and suitable for all types of fitness levels.
- It is quick to assemble and hold the max user weight up to 500 pounds.
- Concept 2 has impressive customer service, and you can mail them or dial their toll-free number.
Concept 2 Model D Cons
- Regarding looks, It doesn’t look very classy. It gives you a kind of old school feel.
- Many people don’t like its noise and consider the concept 2 model d sound very annoying.
- The seat is also not very comfy, and for a large person, it could be the bit hard on their buttocks.
Concept 2 Model D Warranty
- Five years frame warranty
- Two years parts warranty
- Height: 24inches
- Length: 96inches
- Width: 14inches
If you check amazon reviews, thousands of people have given it a five-star rating. So, it would be very naive to raise a finger on its quality though there are other rowers available as well that are gaining popularity faster; for example water rowing machine.
If your priorities are durability, smooth rowing experience and you have the budget somewhere around $1000, then this machine is a perfect fit for you. It is perfectly designed to give a natural and safe experience without overstraining your muscles. The machine is easy and straightforward to use. It gives you a lot of data that includes strokes per minute, calories, distance covered, and more. It provides a fun experience and allows you to monitor your progress as well.
If you are looking forward to buying one, you can buy it now from the below link at a discounted price.