CONCEPT2 MODEL E is the updated version of Model D and if you will see some fundamental differences in both of them. Many people buy a Concept 2 rowing machine because these machines are built to last and deliver a smooth workout for their whole body.
In Model E, you will get more height, and it has a better finish as well. If you are confused between both the version, I will suggest going with Model E. In this article; we’ll discuss all critical aspects of it including positive and negative points. Below are some of the technical specifications of the machine. You can read this article, to know more about water rowing machine
- Assembled dimensions: 8 ft x 2 ft
- Weight: 65 lbs
- With Clearance: 9 ft x 4 ft
- For Storage: 27″ x 47″ x 54″
Concept 2 Model E Pros
- The build quality of the machine is seamless. It has durability for years. If you use them correctly, these machines last for decades without any wear & tear.
- Its weight capacity is around 500 pounds that provide a room for the wide variety of users.
- It has five years warranty on frame and two years warranty on parts.
- The company provides excellent customer service; you can go to their official website for more information.
- It has a highly engineered and advanced flywheel that provides smooth rowing experience.
- The machine is built for a commercial purpose, but you can also use it for personal use.
- Here, The resistance is kind of auto adjusted. You can increase the speed of stroke if you want more resistance and high-intensity workout.
- To control the air in the flywheel, you can change the damper settings from 1 to 10.
- It has 20 inches seat height better than the previous version so that you don’t face any problem while getting on and off the machine.
Concept 2 Model E Cons
- You can’t adjust the fixed position of the machine that you pretty much can do in model D.
- Regarding space, it takes more space than the model d. It can also be a problem for those with less space in their home.
- Price of this machine is a bit higher. So if you don’t have a reasonable budget, this might be little out of your scope.
It is undoubtedly a great machine and worth every single penny; you spend on it. Millions of people around the world use the machine. Crossfit uses the same model in one of their hurdles, and that itself boasts about its quality experience.
Concept2 Company has an excellent reputation when it comes to the gym, and this is one of their flagship product. It has the durable nickel-plated frame that gives it a glossy look. If you are thinking of buying it for personal use, it’s going to last for decades. You can buy the machine through the below link at a discounted price.