You might get mistaken at the very first look and think that it is, but it’s not. Yes, It is water rowing machine, but it is First Degree Apollo Pro 2. This is also made up of high-quality wood and provides a very smooth rowing experience. The flywheel is enclosed in the water tank, and it works based on natural resistance.
Though regarding popularity, they are not as popular as other, but still, they give good competition because of their amazing features. First Degree Company is known for its quality products. All of their rowing machines models have a sturdy finish and lasts for years without any wear and tear. This company mainly dominates the commercial market because of its high-end quality and price. It looks beautiful and works perfectly at the high-intensity workout.
In this article, we would talk about the pros and cons of the machine and bring forward and honest review. Below are some of the essential features of the device.
First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro II Pros
- The machine is handcrafted with high-quality American ash which is encased in a stable, sturdy steel frame.
- The machine is durable and last for decades if you have it for personal use.
- It has twin water tank design with the triple-based impeller
- The Resistance of the machine can be adjusted to four levels with variable fluid.
- The transition is resistance is very smooth and continuous, you don’t feel the glitch in between.
- You get a lot of workout information that includes strokes, 500m split, watts, pulse and more.
- It has a contoured non-slippery seat that provides you comfort while doing the workout.
- You can quickly move it from one place to another with the help of inbuilt transport wheels.
- It is suitable to 330 pounds user weight. The machine can be stored in an upright position.
First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro II Cons
- It doesn’t look very classy. It has got a rough outer look.
- Some user complained that footrests are very close that creates problem while rowing.
- Resistance type: Water
- Max user weight: 330 lbs
- Dimensions: 84″*22″*23″
- Machine weight: 85 lbs(with water)
- Ten years on frame.
- Three years on tank
- Two years on parts and monitor
If you want to buy a water rowing machine, then I think this could be an excellent option to choose from. You might find yourself perplexed between first degree and water rowers. I would say there are some significant differences regarding features and looks. So, keep everything into consideration and make your decision wisely. You can buy the machine from below given link at the lowest price.
Watch the Video till End
First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro II