If you are looking for a silent magnetic rower that gives you an excellent cardiovascular workout and last for years without any wear and tear, then this could be the machine that you can give a try. It is a decent total body exercise machine which includes your posture, tones your muscle and strengthens your back at the same time. Build Quality of the machine is solid, the flywheel has a durable casing. The seat is comfortable that allows you to do long duration rowing. Aluminium sliding beam provides you smooth rowing experience.
This is an affordable mid quality rower, don’t expect too much from it but it’s worth its price. In this article, we will discuss all the essential aspects of the machine and give you an honest review. If you have any further doubts, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below, we’ll try to respond as soon as possible. Below are the pros and cons of the machine.
Harvil Magnetic Rowing Machine Pros
- It gives you effective aerobic workout. Harvil is a good option if you are buying it for personal use.
- It has a pretty solid build quality. Aluminium beam avoids the rust damage that makes it more durable.
- It has 8 level of resistance that provides enough variation to choose from. Harvil is a low impact machine that makes it suitable for older adults and doesn’t hurt on the knees and joints.
- The monitor is easy to read, and it provides enough work out data to get better clarity about your exercise. It tells you row counts, distances, calories, intensity and more. It also has a backlit so that you can see the information while doing the workout.
- It can withhold up to 250 pounds; Machine comes with a non-slippery grip on handlebars that helps you in having a good rowing experience.
Harvil Magnetic Rowing Machine Cons
- Customer Service is not that good. In case of any maintenance, better you have to contact your local workshop.
- Some users complained about foot holders being too close, and that doesn’t let your feet to extend fully.
- The machine slides around while rowing because of the wheels attached at the bottom.
- It comes with six months warranty.
- While delivery is free and assembly of the machine is done by the company only.
- Length: 63inches
- Width: 20inches
- Height: 26inches
- Weigth: 46pounds
The machine is perfect for beginners as it is inexpensive and easy to use. If you are a heavy person that I would not recommend this machine because it doesn’t have proper stability. Though, the machine provides enough leg space for a tall person. So, I would say if you are looking for a beginner level machine without any advanced options then this machine could be a right option for you. So, it’s a simple machine and provides satisfactory quality at this price range.
Watch the Video till End
Harvil Magnetic Rowing Machine