This Machine comes with unique hydropower system and provides a smooth & comfortable rowing experience. ProRower H2O RX-750 is a product by H20 fitness company that is known for its high-quality products. It gives your excellent cardio and tones your body at the same time. The machine is suitable for the people of all ages.
Its adaptive resistance takes you on a journey of smooth and robust rowing workout. In this article, we would talk about the positive and negative points of the machine and give you an honest review. The machine is based on water resistance, so it gives you real life rowing experience.
The display of the rower provides the very accurate data, and that helps in getting clarity about your workout. It can accommodate up to 350lbs user weight that also gives it an edge over other machines. Below are some of the technical specifications of the machine that you have to take a look at. You can know more about Top 20 rowing machines over here.
- Resistance type: Water
- Max user weight: 350 lbs
- Dimensions: 78″ x 22″ x 20″
- Required space: 7′ x 3′
- Machine weight: 65 lbs
- Storage space: 21″ x 20″ footprint
- It has three years on frame
- It has three years on the tank.
- Two years on all parts
HCI Fitness Pro Rower RX-750 Pros
- The machine has a sturdy look and solid build quality. It is also the one of the benchmark product by H2O Company.
- It gives you a realistic rowing experience; you feel like as you are doing actual outdoor rowing.
- The machine can easily be assembled and transported as it comes with dual caster wheels.
- The Machine is easy to store as it can be folded in upright position.
- The resistance of the machine is auto adjusted depending on the rowing intensity. It can further be adjusted by changing the water level as well.
- Footrest designed to be very comfortable, you can do the rowing work out barefoot as well.
- The machine comes with lifetime frame warranty and Company is known for excellent customer support.
HCI Fitness Pro Rower RX-750 Cons
- Performance monitor of the machine is not very advanced.
- It has a bungee cord that has the possibility of breakage in a high-intensity workout.
- Its highest resistance is not good enough. It’s not suitable for advanced users.
How to Assemble
The machine comes almost fully assembled, but there are few adjustments that you need to make that can be done in just half an hour. You would get all the tools with the machine only.
The ProRower H2O RX-750 is solid equipment and one of the best in this price range. If you are looking for a machine that provides the full body cardio, then this one is the best one. Its lifelong frame warranty itself tells its rugged build quality.
The machine lasts for years without any wear and tear. If you want some advanced features, you can check the other rowing machines by the same brand as well. WaterRower GX Home Rowing Machine could also be an option for you. You can buy this HCI Pro Rower at the lowest price by the link given below.