An apple a day keeps the doctor away. Now, we all must have heard this quotation, and we all can agree to this fact that many of us don’t follow this at all. Similarly, there is another quotation that says, “exercise not only changes your body, but it also changes your attitude and soul.” we all often wish to have a specific body, either run faster, lift heavier, or getting into that one beautiful dress. But we all often fail to achieve our goals, not because we don’t know what to do, not because we don’t do what is required, but because we don’t know how to do.
If you are going to become a stronger version of yourself, you have to know the right equipment. We have heard it like million times now, that a healthy body is a wealthy body; But let’s revise the importance of exercise in our lives.
Benefits of exercising
1. Maintaining your blood pressure: In today’s environment where one can hardly find some fresh air to breathe, where a person rarely has a minute without anxiety; it has become very reasonable to have heart diseases, but we can put a stop to all this by merely having an aerobic exercising equipment where one raises his heart rate to the desired heart rate and then maintain that for up to 20 minutes. Some of the examples of aerobic fitness equipment are listed below:–
Treadmill: strengthens your lower body and cardiovascular conditioning. It can be used body at home and in the gym or workplace.
Stair stepper: This machine strengthens your knee joints.
Stationary bike: It is helpful for the people who have arthritis and removes overweight from your hips and legs.
Cross Trainer: it is one of the best equipment for shaping your upper body and improving your cardiovascular condition.
Rowing or Ski machine: one can tone their upper and lower body with this machine and can also improve concentration.
2. Muscular development: Now, if you are in your 20’s and wish to look like your favorite sportsmen or sportswomen, you need to have proper tissues and muscles. If you are in your teens and want to be the tallest and most active in your batch, the first exercise you want to do is where your muscles start to develop. Following are some of the best equipment for muscular development:
- Sit up Benches: Often seen at the gym, this equipment is best to develop your upper body.
- Abs swing: You can buy this for your home, but buy only if you have used this before at the gym, this swing is best to build those six-pack abs all the celebrities brag about.
- Kettle Bell: The safest and the portable weight ball-Kettle Bell, is used to develop your arms and cut that slaggy fat from your arms. It is very cost-effective as well, so anyone can buy this and flex his arm muscles.
- Form roller: often used to develop arm and upper body strength, it is best for house and gym usage.
- Captain’s chair: The best for upper and lower body development and for losing that rigid weight from your hip. You can buy it for your house but do it only if you have tried it at the gym first and learned how to use it from your trainer.
- Bosu Balance Trainer: A hemisphere to stand and jump in such a way that it helps you develop your leg muscles, well, it is a fun and exciting way to exercise.
- Ab Gliders: Best use to make those six-pack abs and to strengthen the upper body.
- Resistance bands: portable, cheap, and practical all the things one looks for in the gym equipment — best for shaping your body at home.
- Power Tower Stations: if you want to convert your home into a gym, then this is the best equipment to start with. Buy this power tower for full body transformation.
3. Core Stability: who doesn’t want to eat a balanced diet but with so many delicious foods around we often fail to eat right and hence ruining our core strength but what if there are exercises which allows you to all kind of junk food and yet, you will have good inner strength? Core stability involves having the right posture and strengthening your spine. The following are some equipment which will help you maintain good core strength.
- Weight benches: To lift weights, you will need weight benches so that you don’t rupture your tissues.
- Dumbbells: start with lightweight dumbbells since D shaped weights are easy to lift and helps your muscles and core stability.
- Smith Machines: Smith Machines helps in core development, and it is advised to use them with the help of your trainer only.
- Large Excercise Ball: Easy to use, cheap, and helps in full body transformation, and to top it all, it is fun to use.
4. Strength Equipment: If you wish to develop your inner strength and if you are a beginner, then starting with some sports shoes and some weights will be best for you. Refer to the following list of types of equipment you can use for strength building:
- Ankle Weights: Look for those ankle weights which has soft pockets to fit around 1 pound of weight for you to lift.
- Exercise mat: Always choose a nonslip, well-padded mat for you to exercise at home or the gym.
- Tubing: it can be used for a full-body strength workout. Attractive features include low cost, light-weight, portability, and ease of storage. Always look for padded tubing for safety reasons.
Choosing the best fitness equipment also means selecting the safest fitness equipment, one needs to make sure he is choosing the right equipment as exercising on the wrong machine or even having an incorrect setting on that equipment will lead to damage to your muscles.
If you are playing some sport or using some gym equipment without consulting your trainer, then you can damage your tissues. Some of the injuries that can happen are: Traumatic injuries: they arise due to sudden movements, and you can feel a lot of pain or see that area swollen down.
External injusries and Internal injuries. So, always use this fitness equipment carefully, and noon can stop you from becoming fit. And as we all know, a healthy person is a happy person.