The R100 rower is built for commercial purposes and provide a very high-end build quality and smooth rowing experience. The price of the machine is almost equal to the concept of two rowers. If you are wondering what do you get in this price range then read the full article. We’ll cover all critical aspects of the machine and will also throw the light in positive and negative side of it.
It is a pretty solid machine with an aluminum frame and stainless steel. The company claims that it can handle a user up to 600 lbs that itself boasts of its solid build quality. The seat of the rower is very comfortable that allows you to row for an hour continuously without any strain. Below are some of the pros and cons of lifecore that you have to take a look at. For more variety, you can also take a look at best waterrowers in the market.
Lifecore R100 Rowing Machine Pros
- The machine is durable and last for years without any wear and tear and could be the best option for Commercial use.
- The Machine comes with dual resistance. It has air, and magnetic resistance makes it a unique among other rowing machines.
- It has also received Head of the Class Award in 2013 for its superb quality.
- Its oversized comfortable seat provides smooth rowing motion.
- The performance monitor comes with several different workout programs that give you a variety of options to choose from.
- It comes with 16 different resistance levels that you won’t find in any other rowing machine.
- Heart rate is monitored with a chest strap that connects with the power wirelessly.
- The Machine comes with a lifetime frame warranty; it has dual caster wheels which makes it easy to transport.
Lifecore R100 Rowing Machine Cons
- The Machine is super heavy; it can be bit cumbersome job to move it from one place to another.
- The price of the machine is also bit high, and that makes it out of scope for a lot of people.
- Some people complained about its footrests, it’s not comfortable, and you feel a pinch on your heels.
- Length: 92inches
- Width: 19inches
- Height: 36inches
- Product Weight: 96 lbs
Warranty Period(Residential Use)
- Lifetime warranty on frame
- One year on labor
- Five years on parts
*For Commercial Use, the warranty varies. You can contact them for more information.
It might seem costly but keeping the build quality and all features into consideration. It is worth every single penny. If you have a big family and everyone wants to use the same rower, then this rower could be a perfect solution. There are very few rowing machines in the market that matches the Concept2, but this one comes pretty close to it.
I think because of its second resistance, and so many levels make it a unique machine. If you are looking forward to spending somewhere around $1300, you can surely give it a try. If you have any doubts, then don’t forget to let us know in the comments below. I’ll try to respond as soon as possible.