If you are looking for a mid-range rowing machine that fits your budget and provides you the decent quality as well, then this rower could be a right choice for you. This rower gives your smooth rowing experience. In the $500 range, you won’t find other rowing machines with the same quality.
It’s worth its price though you can’t compare the machine with concept2 or other high-end rowers. In this section, we’ll talk about the pros and cons of the Lifespan RW1000 rowing machine and give you an honest review. Below are some of the technical specifications of it.
- Height: 23″
- Width: 18.5″
- Length: 90″
- Weight: 56 lbs
Lifespan RW100 Rowing Machine Pros
- The console of the machine is straightforward to use. You get enough data here about your workout that includes stroke count, calories burnt, time and distance.
- The machine runs on a single battery, and it operates without a power cord.
- The machine can easily be folded and stored. It’s very compact, and you can store very, and it requires very less space. Use the pin and footpads to move it from one place to another. Folded dimensions are 34″*19″*64″(L*W*H)
- If you are tall and wondering whether this machine will provide enough space then I would till 6feet, you would have enough space to bend your legs easily without a glitch.
Lifespan RW100 Rowing Machine Cons
- Rowing here is not very smooth; it’s difficult to build momentum over here as every stroke seems same here.
- It has light resistance. So, if you are an advanced rower and looking for some high-intensity workout, then this might not be an appropriate rower for you.
- It doesn’t have a very solid build quality, you would see a lot of plastic parts. So, the chances of wear and tear are quite high if you don’t use it properly.
- In some cases, users complained that machine glides on the floor at the high-intensity workout.
- It has small footholds that also creates a problem sometimes while rowing.
- Monitor only gives feedback data; you won’t find any program information over here.
- The frame has five years warranty.
- Parts come with two years warranty.
- One Year labor warranty.
How to Assemble
- You can quickly assemble the machine in 15-30 minutes.
- The height of the seat can be adjusted according to your comfort.
Let me be very honest; it’s not a very high-end machine but satisfactory and worth $500. If you are a beginner in rowing, then it’s highly recommended for you. If you want to do some intense workout with high resistance, then this machine would not be a good choice for you. The machine is very durable and last for years if you are using it for personal use.