It’s a unique kind of rowing machine; instead, I would call it an orbital machine. The machine is a compact drive by hydraulic resistance and affordable at the same time. You won’t find oars option in any other rower and that makes is similar to real life rowing. The rower provides an excellent upper body workout that strengthens your muscles and tones your body. It comes with the padded seat that makes it comfortable for long duration workout.
This is a low impact machine that provides an effective cardio workout, works on your muscles and help you in losing the fat. It is also very compact and easy to storage. It is suitable for personal use; one person can quickly move it from one place to another.
In this article, we would discuss everything you need to know about this machine including the pros and cons. If you have any doubts, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below. We’ll try to respond as soon as possible. Below are the pros and cons of the machine.
Stamina 35-1215 Orbital Rowing Machine Pros
- The machine runs on hydraulic resistance that provides smooth rowing even at high intensity.
- The available control knob can easily adjust the tension of the machine.
- Footplates of the machine can be adjusted at your disposal that provides a comfortable experience with nylon foot straps.
- The machine also has floor protector that keeps your floor safe from any damage during rowing.
- The arms of the rower can be folded that makes the machine very compact and easy to store.
- You get real rowing experience as if you are rowing in the lake with the oars.
- Padded seat and ergonomic handle with grip provide you proper comfort while rowing.
- It can withhold user weight up to 250lbs.
Stamina 35-1215 Orbital Rowing Machine Cons
- It’s not good for the tall person as Footrests don’t pivot far enough and you have to keep your knees bend most of the time.
- The build quality is not that great. So, use the machine with proper care.
Machine Technical Specifications
- Length: 48inches
- Width: 32.5inches
- Height: 27.8inches
- Product Weight: 52 lbs
How to Assemble
- It is very easy to assemble. Follow the instructions, or you can watch the assembly video on their official site.
- Most of the machine is already assembled, to assemble the remaining parts, it takes around half an hour only.
- Five years on frame
- 90 days on parts
The tension in this machine is super smooth as it uses air to create the resistance. The machine is suitable for people of all ages because it provides a low impact workout and keeps your knees safe from any damage. The free moving arms make it real rowing experience, and I am sure, you won’t find the same feature in any other rowing machine. The machine is affordable, compact and smooth. It is worth its investment; you can buy it from the below link.