This is not just a rowing machine. Instead, I would call it a multi-purpose system. It’s a unique machine in its ability. So, In this article, would review the Stamina Conversion 2 Recumbent and will primarily focus on its rowing skills.
The machine is super heavy and weighs around 100 pounds. At the time of delivery and assembly, make sure you have a couple of people around so that you can quickly move it from one place to another. The Machine had transport wheels and folded as well. Below are some of the technical specifications of the machine.
- Height: 27″
- Width: 20″
- Length: 75.5″
- Weight: 102 lbs
- Height: 56″
- Width: 20″
- Length: 35.5″
Stamina Conversion II Recumbent Pros
- The Machine is very unique; you can use the machine for three different purposes that are bike or rower or exercise pulley.
- You can easily switch among all three modes without wasting any time.
- The Machine is driven by magnetic resistance and produces very less sound while in use.
- If you want to strengthen your upper body, you can use the exercise pulley mode and that works at its best.
- You get eight levels of resistance to choose from, and that helps you to use the machine at your level of comfort.
- Large display monitor gives an ample amount of work out data. It also has an integrated heart rate monitor.
- The Machine can be folded and use very less space in storage.
- It has padded seats so that you don’t feel in long duration workout.
- You can easily move the machine from one place to another with the help of caster wheels.
Stamina Conversion II Recumbent Cons
- You can only use the heart rate monitor while using it as a recumbent bike.
- It doesn’t give you a proper rowing experience. It might be a choice for beginners but a big no for advanced users.
- At high intensity work out, the machine is not very stable. You might slip your feet as well.
- The machine is hefty and very difficult to move from one to another.
- The cost of the machine is very high but the warranty period is very less.
- Frame: 3-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Parts: 90-day manufacturer’s warranty
The Stamina Conversion II Recumbent is a hybrid machine. Here, you would have three varieties of gym equipment. Though it provides you with very diverse experience, people are not happy with its performance.
If you are new to rowing and want to try some different form of exercises, then you can try this one. But, if you are looking for some high-end machine for your excellent workout, then the device is indeed not for you.
You can say, that it’s a jack of all trades but the master of none. But It’s value for money because of its hybrid nature. You can’t get all three experience at this price range. So, have a look at its features and your budget and if both syncs, you can buy the machine at the lowest price from below link.