This is one of the cheapest rowing machines that provides pretty decent quality and has got good reviews online. Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 is a magnetic power and suitable for cardiovascular workouts. This is also very good for beginners and fitness enthusiast who are new to rowing and looking for indoor gym equipment.
Here, you will get around 8 level of tensions that will help you to adjust the intensity of workout at your disposal. In this article, we would discuss the all the aspects of machines including positive and negative points as well.
The resistance of the machine can easily be adjusted with a simple twist. Many rowers, you face the problem of slippery pedals, but this one comes with primarily textured pedals with flexible straps that don’t let your feet slip while rowing. The one thing that I about this machine is the stability; you will not face any disbalance even though rowing at high speed. You can know more about top 20 best rowing machines over here.
It comes with the cushioned seat so that you don’t feel the pain in your glutes while doing the workout. LCD Monitor provides an ample amount of data to know the progress of your workout.
Below are the pros and cons of the machine that you have to take a look at. In case if you have any doubt, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below. I’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS Pros
- I love the options of resistance levels at this price range. You change your resistance to 8 levels.
- It has a large LCD so that you can easily have a look at the statistics while rowing.
- At this price range, you can’t find a machine better than this.
- It has the best seats and provides excellent comfort. When it comes to storage, you can fold it and easily store it.
- Some say that it makes very less sound if you don’t want to disturb your family member in the next room then sunny health and fitness is for you.
SUNNY HEALTH & FITNESS Cons
- You will not find very advanced features in its monitor that are available in other rowers.
- One thing that people complain about that it has a large footprint when not in storage mode.
- It comes with the very short warranty that itself raises a question on its durability.
- LCD of the machine doesn’t have a backlit feature.
- Assembled: 82.0inches(L) x 19.0inches(W) x 23.0inches(H), 59lbs(Weight)
- Shipping:51.0inches(L) x 10.0inches(W) x 26.0(H), 71 lbs(Weight)
- It has 90 days warranty on Frame.
- It has 90 days warranty on Parts.
How to Assemble
A lot of people are asking this question, how to assemble the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-RW5515 Magnetic Rowing Machine?
The machine is easy to assemble. It comes with the manual that you can read and do the complete assembly on your own. You can check their official website for more information.
You can assemble it in four easy steps. It has all the parts and tools included. In each step, there is a labeled bag with parts. Use the parts from right back, and you can assemble the machine in just half an hour.
If you are looking for a low budget machine with decent quality, then you can go for this machine. This machine is suitable for beginners. It has a variety of options and works fine for a wide range of the user. The monitor is very easy to use, and within a single day, you will get the hang of the machine.
The build quality is good, and it’s worth its price. Don’t compare it with other high-end machines because, in 250$, you can’t get anything better than this.