Water rower machines are one of the most classical rowing machines in the market. They have a superb rowing system with the eye-catching outer look. Since the last couple of years, they have gained popularities among rowing enthusiasts all around the world. I would say, this classic rower is the most excellent rower by the WaterRower company.
It is best for personal use and more than gym equipment, it looks like a work of art. This rowing machine is durable and provides a high-quality work out experience. When it comes to user capacity, it sets the new record and withholds up to 1000lbs. It gives smooth low impact cardiovascular workout that keeps your lungs and hearts healthy. In Below Section, we’ll discuss the pros and cons of the machine. In case, you have any doubts don’t forget to let us know in the comments below; we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Water Rower Classic Pros
- When it comes Aesthetic looks, no other rowing machine can compete with it.
- It has the solid build quality and provides variable resistance.
- If you are a rower then you going to love its sound, it provides real-life rowing experience.
- It comes with Patented Water Flywheel to give you smooth and consistent rowing strokes.
- It is built with solid American Walnut wood frame and has multiple layers of many oils that make it very durable.
- Seats and footrests of the rower are designed ergonomically to ensure the comfort and stability.
- Maximum User Weight for this machine is 1,000 lbs.
Water Rower Classic Cons
- It is very costly and not affordable for everyone.
- The monitor of the machine is not very advanced.
- You will not get any batteries while making the purchase.
- It has 3 Years on all components.
- It has 5 Years on all wooden components.
This is one of the best seller machines online and used all over the world. It is easy to store and fits almost any user. The water classic is suitable for professional rowers. The company provides a great warranty and excellent customer service. It is ideal for a high-intensity workout, and you can burn up to 1000 calories in just one hour. Though you use it indoor, the seamless experience makes it fun and outdoor experience. It is suitable for low impact to work out and don’t hurt your knees and joints.
So, If you can afford it, then this machine is the best option for you. Once again, I would tell that it’s not just a machine. It’s an artwork that adds value to your home.