This is one of the benchmark product by WaterRower Company. They have named this machine for Oxford and Cambridge Universities. These two schools are famous for their rowing rivalry. The machine is designed with gorgeous cherry hardwood that gives it a classy look. The machine is suitable for commercial usage and lasts for years if you are using it personally alone.
The machine comes with the patented flywheel and provides smooth rowing workout experience. It is suitable for low impact workout and provides the good cardiovascular exercise.
When it comes to its aesthetic looks, you won’t find anything better than this one. This is one of a kind of gym equipment that you can showcase in your home. The Machine is strong and durable and provides real-life rowing experience. It has a user capacity of up to $1000 that itself boasts of its solid build quality. In this article, we would give you the honest review of the machine including its pros and cons. In case you have any doubts, you can let us know in the comments below, and we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Oxbridge Assembled Dimensions
- Height: 20″
- Width: 22.25″
- Length: 82.25″
- Weight: 73 lbs
Oxbridge Rowing Machine Pros
- The rower is built with beautiful cherry wood that gives it a classy look and strength at the same time to withhold very heavy users as well.
- If you love rowing, then you are going to love this machine as it provides a perfect simulation of rowing.
- The Machine can easily be assembled, read the manual, and within half an hour, it is ready to use.
- It comes with dual caster wheels and flips over storage that helps in transporting it from one place to another very quickly.
- Seat and Handle are ergonomically designed so that you don’t face any issue while rowing.
- Rowing Resistance can be adjusted by changing the water level in the machine.
- The S4 monitor gives you an ample amount of data to analyze your performance.
Oxbridge Rowing Machine Cons
- Performance Monitor of the machine doesn’t give you advanced features.
- It comes with a high price range
- The frame has a three years warranty.
- The Components come with one year warranty.
* Warranty can be extended by filling the registration form.
The price of the machine is around $1,295. It might seem costly at the starting, but it is worth every penny. It looks great and provides the long-lasting rowing experience. Customer service of the company is fantastic. The machine is straightforward to use and looks like an artwork if you keep it in your house.
Thousands of people have given it 5-star ratings. If you have a reasonable budget, then I would suggest buying the machine, and you will thank me later.
Watch the Video till End
Water Rower Oxbridge Rowing Machine