It is one of the best water rowers in WaterRower Natural Series. It looks fantastic and has user capacity up to 1000lbs that itself boasts of its solid build quality. The machine is perfect for commercial purposes and provides an ideal real-life rowing simulation. The Machine comes with the patented flywheel, and that gives you smooth rowing experience. While doing the workout, you feel like as if you are rowing a boat.
The frame of the WaterRower is crafted from ash hardwood and stained with warm honey oak and stylish at the same time to avoid scuff marks. The company claims that every machine is hand finished with Danish Oil and urethane and that’s why they are best in the market.
The Machine comes with S4 performance monitor and provides you ample amount of data of your workout. In this article, we would discuss the pros and cons of the machine and will give an honest review. If you have any question that we forget to address here, don’t forget to let us know in the comments below. We’ll try to respond as soon as possible. You can read more about Water Rowing Machine over here.
WaterRower Club Rowing Machine Pros
- The Machine is a sturdy and heavy duty. It is best for commercial use, but if you are buying it for personal use, it’s going to last for decades.
- The material used in this machine is of excellent quality. You won’t find this material in any other rowing machines.
- The machine is very quiet; it’s not as loud as air rower. It produces Zen-like water sound.
- It is a work of art, you can put in the corner of your house, and it won’t look like gym equipment because it is aesthetically very pleasing.
- It simulates as you are rowing in the lake. The machine is straightforward to use, and you become handy of it very quickly.
- The machine has an ergonomic seat, footrests, and handles that provide the comfort and better stability while rowing.
- The frame is made of solid ash wood, and the water tank is of polycarbonate that makes is indestructible.
WaterRower Club Rowing Machine Cons
- You need to change the water and put purification tablets for purification once in a while.
- The WaterRower can’t be folded, so it needs more space than regular rowers.
- You can’t directly control the resistance.
- Price of the machine is a little bit high and might not be affordable for everyone.
- Length: 82.25 inches
- Height: 20 inches
- Width: 22.25 inches
- Weight: 66.5 lbs
- Rower with full water tank: 103.5 lbs
Warranty WaterRower Club
- The frame has a three-year warranty
- The component comes with one year warranty.
*Warranty period can be extended after filling the registration form.
How to Assemble
You can quickly assemble the machine by reading the user manual. It doesn’t take more than half an hour in assembly. You can go to their official website for more information, or you can watch some assembly videos on youtube.
WaterRower is designed for heavy rowers and commercial purposes, and still, it is the best option for personal use. It has dual black rails that hide the scuffs and wear. The frame of the machine can be flipped upright, and that makes it easy to store.
You have spent around $1200 to buy this sound quality equipment. I would say it is worth every single penny and last for decades without any wear and tear. The machine looks great and easy to use. I would highly recommend this one.