NordicTrack bike is yet another category that has garnered attention from everyone around the world. The options that one can choose from are many. However, to make it easy for you, we’ll talk about the best among them so that you can head straight to make a purchase without having to think much. Why wait then? Keep reading to find out which is the best NordicTrack bike that you cannot think of missing out on.
NordicTrack has three kinds of exercise bikes:
- Upright bikes
- Recumbent bikes and
- Indoor cycle trainers
NordicTrack upright and recumbent bikes have programmed workouts that make it easy for the users. Additionally, they have light flywheels. If you’re someone who’s been struggling to lose weight then this category is worth a consideration. Also, the ones who aim to keep fit can also consider purchasing one among them. However, this category isn’t suitable for super-strong people or those who are avid bikers. One of the best choices to make here is the Commercial VR25 Elite.
NordicTrack indoor cycle trainers do not include programmed workouts. Also, they have heavy flywheels with chains. They resemble outdoor training to a great extent.
Below are the reasons why commercial VR25 and V23 are worth considering
- These models have comfortable cushioning, thus throwing light on how critical user comfort is. The chairs are ventilated.
- You get a good range of resistance levels for users of each type – beginners, intermediate level and advanced level. One can make changes just using a knob.
- You get a range of built-in workouts as well. A minimum of 28 workouts is what the users can enjoy. All of these are designed by certified trainers.
- All the NordicTrack bikes except cycle trainers are compatible with iFit. Additionally, the users get a year of free subscription as well. Also, you have an option to virtually ride your bike anywhere that’s mapped by Google maps. How cool is that?
- You get a customized workout every day.
- These machine have a great quality transport wheels that allow you to transport it from one place to another with ease. The front mounted wheels aid in this.
- A user capacity of about 250 to 350 pounds is what these machines support.
- These bikes allow the user to surf the web as well while working out.
- Some models are equipped with heart rate monitors as well.
- How about AutoBreeze fans that respond to your speed? This is exactly what most of the NordicTrack bikes have to offer.
- You get extra wide pedals that take user comfort to a different level. Foot straps and toe cages is what you find on all models.
- Most of these machines are compact and enable space saving feature to be enjoyed by the users.
- Most of these bikes have water bottle holders as well that make it handy when tired and not requiring you to step out in between the workout.